The Training Assistant is responsible for supporting the HR Business Partner-OD and Training Manager in facilitating the Onboarding/orientation of all newly hired employees and in providing direct support to all training, Culture Change initiatives, Change Management initiatives and other Employee Engagement initiatives. Strategically support the HRBP in alignment with the company’s business objectives
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct and co-facilitate all onboarding/orientation of newly hired employees.
• Deliver and develop the company’s orientation program. Work with the Department Heads with any amendments and updates to ensure consistency.
• Create a training plans and orientation programs for new employees.
• Design training interventions as necessary to meet the required training needs of the new and existing employees
- Handle communication and course requirement to and from the participants/ resource person. Coordinate all pre training requirements prior to the actual conduct of trainings.
- Create tools to gather relevant data/information before, during and after the trainings and other engagement initiatives.
4. Provide direct support to the HR Business Partner-OD and Training on the conduct of all training and employee engagement initiatives.
• Assist in sourcing of external training providers and venue for outside trainings.
• Collate projected training expenses and prepare the necessary request for training budget and endorse for approval
• Prepare all the necessary logistics and ensure that all materials needed are prepared and properly accounted for.
- Prepare for after event which include but not limited to post training report, evaluation summary, post training analysis and follow through to all conducted training and other engagement activities.
- Prepare all financial liquidation and training and engagement expenses. Ensure prompt and accurate liquidation of training and engagement expenses.
- Design and develop employee engagement activities that will encourage employee participation.
- Monitor, track down progress of employee as a result of the trainings conducted and recommend revisions on the programs when necessary.
- Prepare analysis reports on all TNAs, Climate Survey, and various trainings and employee engagement initiatives with coordination and guidance from the HR Business Partner-OD and Training Manager.
- Strategically support in championing the Investors in People initiatives, Wellness Programs, Customer Services, Change Management and Employee Engagements activities of the company
- Ensure adherence to all company policies, processes, procedures and ensure compliance with the company’s Quality Management System.
- Assist and comply with all HRAD, safety and health practices being implemented in the work place.
- Perform other productive task and roles related to the business needs.
- Must have at least 1-4 years’ experience in the related field
- 1 full-time position available
- Must be willing to work in Quezon City