Work from home, Makati Client
Develop and execute Partner Go-to-Market (GTM) plans for the client’s most strategic OSS partners to drive through-partner consumption on Microsoft Azure. Lead GTM Plan execution and Rhythm of Business for Partners within portfolio. Manage Partner co-marketing, co-selling and channel go-to-market strategies to drive joint pipeline and consumption for partners and the client.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate closely with subsidiary field teams to ensure alignment with local vertical, solution and segment strategies for your partners’ solutions.
- Communicate Partner insights, GTM Plan activity performance, and recommendations for improvements.
- Promote Partner solutions on the Microsoft platform in all outbound and inbound marketing opportunities (i.e. campaigns, web, marketplace, social)
- Deliver ongoing market, trend identification, and competitive insights to the organization
- Orchestrate and manage first-party and third-party Open Source events and webinars of the client and Strategic ISVs
- Work with Open Source Global ISVs, such as Red Hat, SUSE, Elastic, and Pivotal, to deliver effective marketing initiatives across APAC.
- Closely work with the OSS Partner Development Manager to target key accounts for the Go-to-market campaigns.
- Become a subject matter expert in understanding each of the internal Microsoft tools and the full view of the partner ecosystem for the Open Source workload.
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge.
- 5+ years of experience in product or channel marketing, partner channel development, business development, alliance management, through partner marketing in the technology industry
- Experience with technology platforms and solutions with a reasonable level of technical proficiency
- Experience in working in virtual teams across functions and geographies with internal stakeholders as well as partner teams
- Self-learner/has willingness to learn
- Good communication skills, problem solving mentality and ability to follow through with partners
- Bachelor degree required (Sales, Marketing, Business Operations)
- Amenable to project-based employment