BGC Taguig City
Primarily dealing with infrastructure support for recently acquired software house you work within a small support team to ensure all clients are supported with a range of issues on a proactive basis.
This client facing role that will see you working autonomously, reporting to a local team lead with a pre-established support network of a 24 / 7 Service Desk.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accountable for desktop infrastructure support within global based team you will work closely with your manager / team to develop and deliver pro-active solutions to Windows / Linux / Apple based infrastructure issues.
- You to be a local point of escalation for all end user queries and issues ensuring effective documentation and knowledge sharing of all applicable fix’s.
- Working within a small team to maintain high levels of support in order to maximize system availability.
- Develop and maintain SLA’s, and compliance within corporate financial environment.
- Develop and maintain Windows systems and deployment process, ensuring that all issues are documented and all clients are supported in majority of broke / fix issues.
- Minimum 3+ years in a Support based role with focus on face to face communication you will need to be confident in multi-client support and have a range of skills including workload prioritization and the ability to multi-task.
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft infrastructure and products including Win7, Win 10 and Office application suite is a must.
- Troubleshooting and support of mail clients Outlook, Office 365 (Understanding of Exchange 2003 – 2019 infrastructure / administration desirable)
- Experience with Active Directory is a must. (Domain admin level desirable)
- Proven experience in documenting / transferring of knowledge and pro-active improvement plans is also required
- Proven experience of effectively dealing with client requirements and expectations.
- Practical understanding of networking LAN/WAN and TCP/IP, VPN is required.
- Practical understanding of UNIX / Linux with basic Bash command skills is highly desirable.
- Practical understanding of PXE imaging service with a focus on multiple of operating systems (Windows, Apple, Linux)
- Experience of Enterprise Domain admin required. Apple, Android, Windows phones and Mobile Iron.
- Experience with Desktop virtualization (Citrix)
- MAC OS desktop environment understanding / Troubleshooting is highly desirable.
- ITIL foundation certified
- MCDE or MCSE Certified