The recruitment manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Recruitment team. The role is also responsible for the continuous improvement and implementation of effective recruitment practices, policies, and procedures.
The Recruitment manager should be able to carry out various functions focused on attracting the best candidates for available positions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the recruitment and hiring process to ensure that all recruitment requirements and targets are fully met
- Direct and supervise the activities of the recruitment team.
- Develop, implement and maintain efficient recruitment process, applicant tracking, recruitment metrics, and reports monitoring.
- Implement best practices in the recruitment and placement of employees
- Identify effective sourcing strategies to optimize recruitment channels and sources such as job portals and job ads management, social media/online platforms, community and school job fairs, etc.
- Conducts full recruitment cycle such as candidate sourcing, screening, assessment, interview, and offer management, up to on-boarding.
- Build a quality relationship with candidates, clients, and partnerships with institutional sources of talents (i.e, PESO offices, Universities, Technical Vocational Schools, etc)
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of labor legislation, implementing required changes to keep company recruitment processes compliant
- Act as a point of contact for managers/clients regarding recruitment requirements.
- Create career development and succession plans for the recruitment team
- Graduate of Psychology, Human Resource Management, or any related course
- At least 10 years of experience in Recruitment.
- 5 years work experience in Recruitment preferably for bulk hiring if possible in the Human Resource Consulting/Staffing industry
- Established network with different talent sources and institutions for facilities management services would be a plus.
- Excellent leadership and customer relations skills
- Preferably with project management experience
- Can relate, deal, and interact with different kinds of people at all levels in the organization
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Results driven, dynamic, and flexible
- Willing to do field assignments in some projects
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) programs