DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish and nurture relationships with key influencers, industry players and business partners (including, but not limited to: outlet owners/managers, bar staff, distribution partners, promoters, agencies, etc.)
- Build affinity and understanding of the company brand and products within your network.
- Be seen as the credible, reliable and knowledgeable face of the company.
- Deliver excellence with company’s premium brand image in all activities and execution.
The entrepreneur of the territory
- Know your territory like the back of your hand.
- Follow the company’s strategy, create innovative measures and lay the foundation in areas where company will exploit its full potential in the future.
- Master the On Premise universe by staying on the cutting edge of industry knowledge, trends and new opportunities (accounts, occasions, consumers).
- Manage internal and external resources (materials, tools, budget) to drive efficiency and effectiveness.
Indispensable business consultant
- Indispensable Business Consultant
- Build and maintain long-lasting collaborations with key stakeholders.
- Negotiate win/win partnership agreements which add value to both company’s business and customer’s business.
- Leverage your impressive communication, sales and marketing ability to keep company number one On Premise.
- Drive and expand the business by identifying the right sales and marketing occasions in which company should be present (brand, product).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , any field.
- Sales and Marketing experience preferred.
- Previous experience working in the hospitality, night-life and/or FMCG industry preferred.
- Previous experience in international companies preferred.
- Nightlife knowledge and integration into local On Premise industry and community is beneficial.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently in a high energy, fast-paced, field-based environment.
- Strategic, innovative, commercially aware (shows understanding of sales and finance processes).
- Strong planning, prioritization and organizational ability.
- Strong analytical ability (analyze sales and customer data).
- Street smart. Know what’s going on in the streets – understand all groups of people, what every type of person has to deal with daily and know how to act around them.
- Self-aware and able to adapt communication, presentation and professional appearance according to audience and scene. Excellent communication, active listening skills and the ability to negotiate.
- Ability to work flexible hours (including nights and weekends).
- Probable knowledge of IOS and MS Office.
- Full-Time position(s) available.