UPPER MCKNILEY, TAGUIG
WILL BE INCHARGE TO THE REPAIR, MAINTENANCE AND TROUBLESHOOTING OF DIFFERENT BUILDING EQUIPMENT
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Routine inspection of all common areas of the managed property. This includes all Electrical, Mechanical, Plumbing and Sanitary rooms applicable.
• Regular checking and cleaning of all electrical and mechanical equipment (PM of major equipment c/o OEM/Contractors).
• Hourly monitoring, checking and logging of operational data of equipment and accessories.
• Reports any abnormalities to the Building Engineer/Property Manager through a written report
• Performs electric and water readings
• Assist in monitoring of fit out works and reports any non compliance/violations of contractors inside the premises
• Assist Building Engineer Engineer/Property Manager in formulating preventive maintenance and improvement plans for the premises.
• Attends to job request and other emergency job whenever necessary
• Perform basic troubleshooting of critical equipment such as Air-Conditioning System, Generator Set, Elevator and all Mechanical pumps installed in the managed property
• Perform other task as may be assigned
- Preferably a technical vocational graduate
• With at least 2 years work experience in property management industry
• Sound interpersonal skills to manage diverse range of client representatives
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and complex operational matters on a daily basis
Critical Competencies for Success
• Work Order Management
• Familiarity with Technical Property Management Operations
• Basic Understanding in MS Office (Word, Outlook and Excel)
• Basic communication in English & Filipino (Spoken & Written)