Over-all assistance to the Sales and Marketing Department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In charge of in house queries regarding sales leads, concerns and updates.
- Coordinate with the principals, vendors and suppliers on all sales and marketing-related activities.
- Overall in charge on the maintenance and updating of company database and departmental reports including but not limited to internal systems ensuring the accurateness and completeness of the information that will allow data mining and reports generation.
- Act as the Public Relation Person in charge of over-all maintenance and improvement of company image and reputation.
- Designated as the Officer in charge in the absence of the Sales and Marketing Team ensuring all deliverables are noted and taken cared of.
- Participation in all corporate communication events.
- Assist the sales team during exhibits, trainings, and other sales blitz/activities/promotions.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- Administration or sales and marketing assistant experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good organization skills.
- Related job and internship experience.
- Digital marketing experience.