DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing and implementing HR strategies, procedures, policies, and initiatives in alignment with the overall business strategy
- Promote the business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Oversee and manage day-to-day HR activities such as talent acquisition, employee relations, performance management, training & development, talent management, and compensation and benefits program.
- Support recruitment functions and deliverables to strengthen the core service of the organization.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Degree in Human Resources or related field
- At least 10 years of experience; 5 years in managerial level and capacity
- Proven track record as an effective Human Resource Manager
- Knowledge and experience in HR Consulting firms
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Strong strategic planning and project management experience.