Data Entry Assistant role is to manage patients’ information with utmost confidentiality and accuracy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accurate data entry of patient registration information i.e.: keying names, addresses, alpha-numeric serial numbers, doctors and hospitals into system
- Respond to and follow up on customer and patient calls in a timely manner ie: requests for cards, update information, verify information, etc.
- Initiate calls to customers and patients for follow-up i.e., missing information, questions regarding registration forms, etc.
- Work with Customer Service representatives and ANZ Quality Regulatory Affairs Team to update Patient Registration as new information is received
- Prepare necessary reports in preparation and then produce laminated patient identification cards
- Ensure on-going maintenance of hard copy repository of Patient Registration forms
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Education required: relevant university or college degree;
- Experience required: 0-2 years;
- Others: SAP R/3 experience but not required; experience or proficiency in MS Office Tools – MS Outlook; Excel, Word, Share point.
- Amenable to project-based employment
- CAN START ASAP