Effectively manage all employees’ health and wellness
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assessment and providing first aid or assisting employees to the nearest hospital if needed
- Vital signs monitoring
- Documentation of each employees who sought medical attention
- Verification of medical certificate
- Dispense/inventory of medicine
- Home visit for the employees when necessary
- Receiving medical results and endorsing to HR
- Coordinate pre-employment / APE results to clinic representative
- Make weekly health related news/clips to be approved by HR
- Make weekly routine exercises to be approved by HR
- Advise employees on nutritional principles, dietary plans and diet modifications, and food selection and preparation
- Counsel individuals and groups on basic rules of good nutrition, healthy eating habits, and nutrition monitoring to improve their quality of work.
- Teach approved routine exercises to employees at least twice a week.
- Prepare and follow through on maintenance requests and schedules as required.
- Maintain close and careful security control of premises, employee’s valuables, and properties during wellness session.
- Coordination with the Doctors/Health provider for health teaching, tips or wellness programs which will be done on a monthly or schedule basis.
- Will be responsible to the overall condition of the dance studio.
- Endorsement of task to be done and task accomplished to the incoming nurse on duty
- Daily output report of activity/ accomplished tasks
- Accept and check receiving forms from Tms/OICs
- Tagging of leaves
- Monitoring of suspensions
- Other task that may be assign by the Manager from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- 6 months – 1year relevant work experience
- Willing to work in Ortigas
- Okay with shifting schedule