To provide financial, clerical and administrative services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts under his or her control.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicate with customers via phone, email or personally
- Keep track and process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedure
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Review AR aging to ensure compliance
- Assist with month-end closing
- Doing administrative duties
- Must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree
- Accounting graduate would be an advantage
- With excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Preferably with at least 1 year working experience in the related field is required for this position
- SAP knowledge is advantage
- Can work under pressure and with less supervision
- Proficient in relevant computer applications (MS Office)